Marketing Communications Manager
|Benefits:||See benefits link|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Work Location:||Tualatin, OR|
|Description:||VersaLogic, the embedded industry’s most trusted computer company, is looking for a Marketing Communications (MARCOM) Manager to create, edit, and manage written marketing materials such as; press releases, web pages, articles, events, demand generation campaign copy, newsletters, public facing collateral materials, and internal communications.|
|Duties:||The MARCOM Manager plays a key role in that (s)he is responsible for:|
• Developing annual campaign plans to effectively create awareness and deliver a steady flow of qualified leads to the direct and indirect sales teams
• Creation and on-time execution of integrated marketing campaigns that leverage all online and offline delivery channels (advertising, tele-prospecting, direct mail, email, webinars, onsite events, tradeshows, press, social media, search, and grassroots efforts).
• Owning ongoing campaign improvements and evaluating each campaign’s return on investment
• Developing strategic key messages for products differentiated value proposition
• Providing direction and final creative review of all company materials while adhering to technical and brand identity guidelines
• Managing customer and prospect marketing relationships
• Creating and adhering to schedules and processes, communicating status updates, balancing priorities, and developing successful contingency plans
VersaLogic is an industry leader of more than 30 years in the manufacturing and design of embedded computer products for industrial, defense, medical, and consumer applications.
|Qualifications:||• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, or other related field or equivalent combination of education and experience|
• 4+ years’ experience in a MARCOM Management role planning and executing product launches
• Proven ability effectively generating highly integrated marketing campaigns in a business to business environment that target all stakeholders involved in a purchase decision
• Proven ability to develop engaging and credible public-facing written content
• Proficient working with computer software programs including MS Office
• Exceptional verbal/written communications skills
• 2+ years’ experience working with HTML, SQL, Web Content Management Systems, and Adobe Suite – preferred
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.