|Benefits:||See benefits link|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Work Location:||Tualatin, OR|
|Description:||VersaLogic, the embedded industry’s most trusted computer company, is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer (ME) to oversee production support, documentation, root–cause analysis, yield improvements, and component and accessory qualification.|
|Duties:||The ME plays a key role in that (s)he is accountable for assisting in the production process by directing, prioritizing, and managing multiple projects to successful completion. The ME also interfaces between EMS providers and VersaLogic to provide leadership during product introduction, ensuring efficient implementation of new products into the EMS manufacturing environment.|
VersaLogic is an industry leader of more than 30 years in the manufacturing and design of embedded computer products for industrial, defense, medical, and consumer applications. We offer an excellent benefits package and the opportunity for professional growth and development in an exciting and dynamic industry.
|Qualifications:||• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience|
• 5+ years’ experience in a sustaining or concurrent engineering role in an electronics manufacturing environment
• 2+ year’s experience working with embedded systems and solutions
• Experience working with high-density, multi-technology (BGA, uBGA, SMT, Thru-hole, etc.) circuit boards
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of design for manufacturability (DFM) analysis
• Understanding of component qualification; end-of-life, RoHS, gray market and second source issues that arise in a manufacturing process
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.