|Benefits:||See benefits link|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Work Location:||Tualatin, OR|
|Description:||VersaLogic, the embedded industry’s most trusted computer company, is looking for a BIOS Engineer to develop and validate firmware, BIOS, and device drivers for our x86 embedded computers.|
|Duties:||The BIOS Engineer plays a key role in that (s)he is accountable for providing real-time system performance analysis, participating in design reviews, and creating processes used in the release and manufacturing of software products. |
VersaLogic is an industry leader of more than 30 years in the manufacturing and design of embedded computer products for industrial, defense, medical, and consumer applications. We offer an excellent benefits package and the opportunity for professional growth and development in an exciting and dynamic industry.
|Qualifications:||• BSCS/BSEE or equivalent combination of education and experience|
• 8+years BIOS development experience
• 5+ years experience with PC system-level programming including; diagnostic and self-test design, BIOS, and device drivers
• Extensive experience with C/C++ and x86 assembly programming
• Solid experience with Windows development environment, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, emulators, and other test equipment.
• Demonstrated ability to carry a product through full development cycle
• 3+ years experience with UEFI BIOS development – highly preferred
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.